Hair Model Casting – Orlando
Location: Orlando, FL
ORLANDO MODEL CASTING BREAKDOWN
Selected models will be sent a job agreement link.
WHAT – This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video.
AUDITION DATE – n/a booking directly from photos
WORK DATES – November 11th & 12th
WHERE – Orlando, FL
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS – dress size 0-6, no height requirements
AGE RANGE – must be legally 18 and TRULY appearing 30 or younger,
RATE OF PAY IF SELECTED: $1,000.00 minus 10% TOTAL.
TALENT BREAKDOWN – We are looking for female hair models whom are open to some degree of cut and color. The focus on this is COLOR! It’s not about major cutting. No changes will be made unless you agree to them. You must have transportation to/from event. We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids,
HOW TO APPLY for CASTING
(IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED)
Please simply reply to this email and further instructions will be provided.
1. In your email, please include your FULL NAME, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE, Best Contact Number and Email address.
2. IMPORTANT! Attach 2 or 3 GOOD SELFIES which means (good lighting, various angles, show root area in one shot) to show your current hair as it is NOW.
• Good lighting is easy to get outside during the day.
• Holding the camera slightly above your head when taking the photo
• Bad selfies equals no job.
• Put a little effort into it!!!
3. Attach 2 of your best current professional shots. Please make sure 1 is a full length shot to show your physique.
4. COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
1. What is your height and dress size?
A. Are you willing to cut your hair (not mandatory)? (If so, please explain how many inches you are willing to cut, are you open to bangs, are you open to layers, etc)
B. Are you willing to color your hair? (Please explain what colors you are open to and if you are open to all over color or partial)
C. Are you willing to get pastel colors in your hair (ie pinks, blues, metallics, greens, golds, etc….. it’s a plus)?
D. Have you ever done a hair show before (not mandatory)?
E. Do you have any hair allergies?
F. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
G. Who is your All Around Talent broker? JULIE
I. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair and beauty shows for almost 14 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
City or Location of call: Orlando, FL
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2018-11-09
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent