Hair Model Casting – San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA
SF MODEL CASTING BREAKDOWN
Selected models will be sent a job agreement link.
WHAT – This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video.
AUDITION DATE – November 10th, however a submission is required 1st!!
WORK DATES – November 11th (9am to 5pm) & 12th (1pm to 8pm)
WHERE – San Francisco, CA
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS – dress size 0-6, no height requirements
AGE RANGE – must be legally 18 and TRULY appearing 30 or younger,
RATE OF PAY IF SELECTED – $1,200.00 minus 10% TOTAL.
TALENT BREAKDOWN – We are looking for female hair models whom are open to hair color. We need one blonde, one copper red, and one brunette. The focus on this is COLOR! It’s not about major cutting. No changes will be made unless you agree to them. You must have transportation to/from event. We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids,
HOW TO APPLY for CASTING
IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED
1. In the subject line of your email, please put your FULL NAME, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE (ie. Jane Doe – 5’7 dress 4) in the subject line. In the email include your best CONTACT NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS.
2. IMPORTANT!!! Attach 2 or 3 GOOD SELFIES which means (good lighting, various angles, show root area in one shot) to show your current hair as it is NOW.
IMPORTANT SELFIE HINTS –
• Good lighting is easy to get outside during the day.
• Holding the camera slightly above your head when taking the photo
• Bad selfies equals no job.
• Put a little effort into it!!!
3. Attach 2 of your best current professional shots. Please make sure 1 is a full length shot to show your physique.
4. COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
1. What is your height and dress size?
A. Are you willing to cut your hair (not mandatory)? (If so, please explain how many inches you are willing to cut, are you open to bangs, are you open to layers, etc)
B. Are you willing to color your hair? (Please explain what colors you are open to and if you are open to all over color or partial)
C. Are you willing to get pastel colors in your hair (ie pinks, blues, metallics, greens, golds, etc….. its a plus)?
D. Have you ever done a hair show before (not mandatory)?
E. Do you have any hair allergies?
F. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
G. Who is your All Around Talent broker? JULIE
I. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• Do not include your photos in the body of the email. You must attach them.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses, Snapchat filtered photos, a hat, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos. If you don’t have a good selfie simply just take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair and beauty shows for over 14 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
City or Location of call: San Francisco, CA
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2018-11-10
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent