The new season of NBC’s drama “The Blacklist” is filming in the New York area.
The show’s extras casting directors at Waldron have a casting call out for extras to appear in an upcoming episode. Please see below for the details.
“The Blacklist” stars James Spader as Red, a criminal who agreed to work with law enforcement in order to escape prosecution for his own crimes. The show first aired in the fall of 2013 and it is currently airing its 7th season. The show also stars Megan Boone as the rookie FBI officer he teams up with, Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, Parminder Nagra, Harry Lennix, Amir Arison and Mozhan Marnò.
For decades, ex-government agent Raymond “Red” Reddington has been one of the globe’s most wanted fugitives. But then he agreed to work with the FBI to catch his “blacklist” of mobsters, spies and international terrorists — on the condition that he must work with profiler Elizabeth Keen. Red’s true intentions — choosing Liz, a woman with whom he seemingly has no connection — are unclear. Does Liz have secrets of her own? Red promises to teach Liz to think like a criminal “to see the bigger picture,” whether she wants to or not.
The Blacklist is seeking Union or Nonunion male performers with either long hair and/or forearm/arm sleeve tattoos, who can portray the age range of 20-40 years old.
Performers would be portraying sous chefs in a hip new restaurant experience. Cooking/kitchen experience is not necessary but an added bonus if you have that experience. Shooting location will most likely be in Manhattan with a tentative work date of 10/31. Rate is $179/8 hours OT after that.
If interested and available, please send an email to email@example.com, make the subject “Backstage Chef” and include the following info:
2. Phone #
3. Union #. If not union, how many SAG/AFTRA waivers do you have?
4. List which two government IDs you bring to set to complete your I-9
5. Height, Weight and all clothing sizes
6. Do you have any cooking/restaurant experience? If so, explain.
7. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where?
8. Attach a RECENT candid photo of yourself that accurately shows your hair style. If you have tattoos, please make sure we can see them in the photo you submit. You may submit more than one.
All photos are being submitted to the director and producer. I will be in touch by Oct 26 if selected.