FREEFORM UNTITLED ROMANTIC COMEDY
FILMING DATE: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH
CALL TIME: 9:00 AM
ROLE: SEE BELOW
NOTE: INTERIOR SCENES
FATHER OF THE GROOM: Male, Caucasian, Dark Hair, ages 45-58
Parents should wear suiting and dresses in indicated color.
WEDDING GUESTS: Male, Any Ethnicity, Ages 25 – 60
The guests should bring an eclectic mix of fashion. This is a hip, artistic wedding infused by young contemporaries. Absolutely no red, pink or white allowed. People should bring darker green, darker blue, black, grey, silver and pewter shades to the wedding. Clothing can have fur, velvet or leather accents and options. must bring appropriate footwear. This is a winter wedding. Guests can wear clean sneakers if it’s trendy with suit wear. People must bring accessories – jewelry and handbags. Have fun and be unique.
SERVERS – Female, Hispanic or African American, Age 21 to 26
Should bring a white dress shirt, black dress slack, and dress shoe. Women should bring a reasonable flat shoe for work.
To be considered, you must have a POP Profile. To create a profile, click the following link and then follow the instructions on sending the submission e-mail:
If you already have a POP profile, you may continue with the submission email.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ROLE / DATE in the subject line.
1) Confirm you have a POP Profile
2) Include the following information: Name, phone, email, AND a quick photo of your CURRENT LOOK
3) CONFIRM YOU ARE AVAILABLE ON THE DATE
4) LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE SHOW AND AS WHAT ROLE
5) Please confirm that you have the appropriate attire for the role you are submitting for.
6) For this production, you will need to VERIFY both your IDENTITY and EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY. That means you must bring original documents, no copies or photos. Even if you have worked on other shows, it does not count for this one, meaning you must bring proper identification and employment eligibility documentation.
Examples of documents to verify IDENTITY:
Examples of documents to verify ELIGIBILITY to work:
•Social Security Card (except cards that say 1. Not Valid for Employment 2. Valid for work only with INS authorization 3. Valid for work only with DHS authorization)
•Certificate of Birth (with official seal) •Passport
Examples of documents that verify BOTH identity & eligibility to work:
•Employment Authorization Document (with photo)
CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE FORMS OF ID REQUIRED TO WORK!
We will be in contact with you via POP if you are in consideration!