Hair Model Casting – Denver
Location: Denver, CO
Selected models will be sent a job agreement link.
WHAT – This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video.
AUDITION DATE – n/a booking directly from photos
WORK DATES –
Friday, February 15th : Color Models, 8am – 3pm
Saturday, February 16th : Color Models, 7:30am – 6pm
Sunday, February 17th : Color Models, 7:30am – 2pm
Smoothing Models, 12:30pm – 6pm
Monday, February 18th : Smoothing Models, 7:30am – 6pm
WHERE – Denver, CO
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS – dress size 0-6, no height requirements
AGE RANGE – must be legally 18 and TRULY appearing 30 or younger,
RATE OF PAY IF SELECTED – $250.00 minus 10% per day plus parking reimbursement (if applicable)
TALENT BREAKDOWN – We need 3 models for smoothing treatment and 3 models for color.
No changes will be made unless you agree to them. You must have transportation to/from event. We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids,
HOW TO APPLY for CASTING
IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED
Please simply reply to this email or JULIE@ALLAROUNDTALENT.COM
1. DIRECTIONS FOR SUBJECT OF EMAIL
In the subject line of your email, please put your FIRST & LAST NAME, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE (females), and YOUR CITY in the subject line.
EXAMPLE 1 – Jane Doe – 5’7 dress 4 DENVER
EXAMPLE 2 – Tom Lee – 6’1 – DENVER
2. ATTACHMENT OF PHOTOS – 4 to 5 total
Attach 2 GOOD SELFIES (front & side) which means to show your current hair as it is NOW.
• Good lighting is easy to get outside during the day.
• Holding the camera slightly above your head when taking the photo
• Bad selfies equals no job.
• Put a little effort into it!!!
Attach 2 of your best current professional shots. Please make sure 1 is a full length shot to show your physique. If you have one of you at a hair show, that is a plus. NO more than 5 shots.
3. Q&A – COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
1. What is your contact number?
2. Answer the following hair related question:
A. Are you willing to cut your hair similar (not mandatory)?
B. Are you willing to color your hair if needed? (Please explain any limitations)
C. Are you willing to get pastel colors in your hair (not mandatory)?
D. Have you ever done a hair model job before?
E. Do you have any hair allergies?
F. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
G. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
I. Who is your All Around Talent broker (first point of contact at All Around Talent)? JULIE
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• Do not include your photos in the body of the email. You must attach them.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses.
• ABSOLUTELY do no send Snapchat filtered photos, a hat, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos. If you don’t have a good selfie simply just take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
City or Location of call: Denver, CO
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2019-02-14
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent