Hair Model Casting – Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Vegas casting June 13th via ALL AROUND TALENT
REGISTRATION & AUDITION REQUIRED for EVENT
Please read below and apply if you are available and fit the requirements.
WHAT: This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video. It’s a fun easy job an you get paid to have your hair done.
AUDITION DATE: Thursday June 13th (PM)
WORK DATES & RATES: $900.00 minus 10% TOTAL (Hours will vary. Please confirm hours if selected before accepting the job. In general prep days are shorter and event days end around 5 or 6pm)
• $150.00 minus 10% Prep Day – Friday June 14th
• $250.00 minus 10% per each Show Day – June 15th, 16th, AND 17th
ARE OTHER EXPENSES PAID? No
CAN I AUDITION FROM SKYPE OR FACETIME? No
LOCATION of MANDATORY AUDITION: Las Vegas, NV
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS: dress size 0-8, no height requirement
REQUESTED AGE RANGE: must be legally 18 or older
TALENT BREAKDOWN: We need 20 female hair models. You should be open to one or more of the following three categories;
HAIRCUTS: Must be open to visible CHANGE IN LENGTH.
We are looking to demonstrate several haircuts on each model throughout the 3-day show. All haircut models must also be OPEN TO HAIR COLOR.
UPDOS: Looking for models with thick, long hair in good condition, SHOULDER LENGTH AND BELOW to allow for demonstration of multiple hairdressing techniques. ALL models MUST BE
OPEN to SHAPE-UP HAIRCUT if necessary, as well as HAIR COLOR.
HAIR COLOR: BOTH haircut and updo models MUST BE OPEN TO HAIR COLOR. Colors will be discussed individually with each model before hiring. We are showcasing blondes, reds and brunettes, as well as pastels and fashion shades.
The degree of hair change will vary from model to model and stylist to stylist to be determined at the audition.
We cannot work with weaves, wigs, extensions, or braided hair. No changes are made unless you agree to them. Any and all changes (when applicable) will be discussed at the casting with a professional stylist.
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply to this email and include the following:
1. Please title your email “VEGAS CASTING”. Please put this in the subject line.
2. Attach one selfie to show your current hair, one full length shot, and one head shot of your choice.
3. Please also state your full name, height, dress size, and best contact phone number & email.
A free registration invitation will be sent to those who qualify.
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair and beauty shows for over 14 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• Do not include your photos in the body of the email. You must attach them.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses.
• ABSOLUTELY do no send Snapchat filtered photos, a hat, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos. If you don’t have a good selfie simply just take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
City or Location of call: Las Vegas, Nevada
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2019-07-30
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent