Hair Model Casting – Toronto, Canada
Location: Toronto, Canada
TORONTO AREA CASTING
CASTING BREAKDOWN – BOOKING FROM PHOTOS and Q & A
Selected models will recieve a job agreement.
WHAT: This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video.
ARE ANY EXPENSES COVERED? No.
RATE: Amount will be paid in US Dollars
$300.00 minus 10% FULL DAY MODELS,
$200.00 minus 10% HALF DAY CUT MODELS,
$150.00 minus 10% HALF DAY STYLE ONLY MODELS
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS – dress size 0-6
AGE RANGE – legally 18 or older and appearing 30 or younger
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 25th
WORK DATES/TIMES: (estimated hours)
• 2 models arrive at 8am – 4:30pm
• 1 model arrives at 12:15pm – 4:30pm
• 2 models arrive at 8am – 4:30pm
• 1 Model arrives at 12:15- 4:30pm
Please refer to the requirements we need for their hair:
3 models Nov 17th
• Long length (4-6 inches below the shoulder)
• Willing to take off 2-3 inches
• Natural movement preferred (not “Cher” straight)
• No bangs
• No extensions, excessive layers, or shag
• Medium length (below shoulders/bra strap)
3 models Nov 18
• No bangs or extensions
• No excessively curly or rough textures
• Medium density
• No excessive layers/shag
OTHER – Please have the demo model arrive with clean, dry hair (no product), photo-ready makeup, in solid black clothing and heels or flats.
ALL MODELS – No changes will be made unless you agree to them (when applicable) via your answers below. We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids.
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair & beauty shows for over 15 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
HOW TO APPLY –
1. Simply reply to this email with your photos ATTACHED.
*BE SURE to attach one full length shot (professional if available), one regular headshot (professional if available), and one selfie to show your hair as it is RIGHT NOW.
2. TITLE YOUR EMAIL “TORONTO CASTING” please.
3. Please include your best contact number, email address, AND full name.
4. Please Include your current height and dress size.
5. Q&A – COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
They may consider models for other possible model work as well.
1. Which position or positions are you applying for? (FULL DAY, HALF DAY CUT or HALF DAY STYLE or ANY)
2. Answer the following hair related question:
A. Are you available for the work dates above?
D. Have you ever done a hair model job before?
E. Are you open to hair cut? (please explain)
F. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done in terms of color? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
G. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
H. Please confirm you do not currently wear extensions, a weave, or a wig (all hair needs to be natural).
J. Who is your All Around Talent broker (first point of contact at All Around Talent)? JULIE
**Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses, a hat, or your hair pulled back, black and whites or overly filtered photos such as those taken on Snapchat.
A free registration & confirmation will be sent to approved models.
City or Location of call: Toronto, Canada
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2019-10-25
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent