HGTV Home DIY Gone Wrong Series
Location: Orange County and Surrounding Areas
Type: Reality TV
NOW CASTING (Casting ends last week of December)
HGTV is looking for home DIY projects gone wrong!
– Knock down a wall and can’t fix it?
– Tried to install a door and now it’s just a hole?
– Thought you’d be a plumber and don’t have a sink anymore?
If you’re in over your head, HGTV wants to clean up your mess!
TO APPLY EMAIL THE FOLLOWING INFO TO CastingCall@RTRMedia.com
3. Best Contact Info
4. What is the project (where is it located in home – must be visible issue and not hidden like foundation or in the walls.)
5. Photos of each room/area (relevant to renovation)
6. When did you start this project (can’t be more than a year ago.)
7. How this DIY affecting your daily life
We will contact you with further details if your project applies, thank you!
**NOTE** Production will contribute a financial portion to your overall budget, you cannot live on the property during renovation (est 3wks)
Shooting in these locations only (CA) few exceptions to surrounding areas: Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Norwalk, Downey, Whittier, La Habra, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Buena Park, Fullerton, Tustin, Westminster, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, Orange, Brea, Irvine
You can also apply via
City or Location of call: Orange County and Surrounding Areas
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This casting notice was posted by: Rachael Hopkins, RTRMedia for HGTV