Real People in Unconventional Relationships- Documentary/Reality
Are you in an unconventional relationship? Do other people just not understand your love?
The New York Post wants to hear from you for a new digital documentary video series. We want to share stories of people in unusual or unique romantic relationships who want to tell their love story to the world.
Examples (but not limited to):
– I’m dating my stepbrother
– I’m in a polyamorous open relationship and we all live together!
– I’m a person of color and my partner was racist before they met me
– I’m dating a person in jail
– I married my adopted sibling
– My late spouse was reincarnated as my pet
– I’m in love with an inanimate object
– My partner weighs three times more than me
– Your story here!
Please send your name, contact info, and a short description of your story to the email address in this posting. We look forward to hearing from you!
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Nationwide
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This casting notice was posted by: New York Post