Seeking Male Identifying Actors for Deana’s Educational Theater 2019-2020 Season
Location: Boston, MA
Season Auditions for 2018-19
Deana’s Educational Theatre is seeking non-union male identifying actors to audition for their 2019-20 season. Auditions will be held May – June at our office in Wakefield, MA.
To be considered for an audition slot, please submit a resume and headshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2018. Audition requests submitted after May 25th will be considered on a rolling basis depending on the casting status at time of submission.
Rehearsals will begin during June and the performance season begins at the end of August when schools are back in session though not all performances take place in a school setting. All rehearsals and performances are paid.
– Can easily ‘pass’ as a high school student
– Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation (all shows require travel)
Daytime availability Monday through Friday (flexible, and some rare evening performances may also occur)
– Comfortable discussing with audience members during post-show
– Interest in and comfort with educating audiences about bullying and domestic violence
– Passport – in the event that an international performance is scheduled
For more information regarding Deana’s Educational Theater please visit: http://deanaseducationaltheater.org/
This casting notice was posted by: Deana’s Educational Theater
City or Location of call: Boston, MA
Please submit to: email@example.com
This casting notice was posted by: Deana’s Education Theater