Morning’s at Seven
Location: Chicago area
OPEN AUDITIONS for our production of Morning’s at Seven will be on
April 29 and 30th from 7 pm to 9 pm.
at the Ridgefield-Crystal Lake Presbyterian Church,
8505 Church Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60012 (in Ridgefield)
Reserve your appointment below.
ALL ROLES ARE AVAILABLE. (There is some pay).
Please be prepared to perform a short monologue.
Callbacks (invitation only) will be held on May 1st at 7 pm.
Portions of the script will be read with other auditionees.
Performance dates are July 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27 & 28.
Producing Artistic Director: Steve Connell
Stage Director: Regina Belt-Daniels
Morning’s at Seven is a play by Paul Osborn. Its plot focuses on four aging sisters living in a small Midwestern town in 1938, and it deals with ramifications within the family when two of them begin to question their lives and decide to make some changes before it’s too late.
- Theodore (Thor) Swanson: gruff-spoken but tender-hearted husband of Cora
- Cora Swanson: wife of Thor and sister of Arry, Ida and Esther
- Aaronetta (Arry) Gibbs: old maid sister of Cora, Ida and Esther
- Ida Bolton: wife of Carl and mother of Homer
- Carl Bolton: husband of Ida and father of Homer
- Homer Bolton: Carl and Ida’s forty-year-old son
- Myrtle Brown: long-suffering fiancée of Homer Bolton
- Esther (Esty) Crampton: eldest of the four sisters and wife of David
- David Crampton: domineering, frequently insensitive husband of Esther
For more info and to signup: http://www.rclpctheater.com/auditions.html
City or Location of call: Chicago area
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This casting notice was posted by: RCLPC Theater