FLAWLESS – A major streaming network has a new fashion docu-series featuring a top stylist.
Location: Los Angeles
Think you have what it takes to work for a top Hollywood fashion stylist? We are currently casting QUALIFIED, OUTGOING & STYLISH candidates for two on-camera positions on a new fashion docu-series.
1) Junior Stylist to work under TOP STYLIST
– Must have fashion styling experience and/or training
– Amazing style and fun personality is required!
2) Personal Assistant to TOP STYLIST
– Will handle STYLIST’S logistical needs.
– Must have amazing style, a fun personality, be an excellent communicator, & be highly-organized
– Must have a desire to work in fashion, though no prior fashion experience is required
-Willing to be on call 24/7
-Able to work under high stress conditions and do what whatever it takes to get the job done
Pay: Amount TBD. You are paid if you’re officially cast on the series.
Audition process, chemistry test and sizzle reel contributions UNPAID.
Location: Los Angeles, with possible travel.
Duration: Filming 6-8 Weeks, starting Summer 2020. *dates subject to change
**Must live in LA. NOTE: We are open to considering non-LA residents if you’re willing to relocate to LA for the filming period at your own expense.**
If you think you fit the bill for either of these positions for the show, please email us with a current photo.
City or Location of call: Los Angeles
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email for the application
This casting notice was posted by: Christina Cox