Harry and David Holiday
Location: Los Angeles
Type: TV Commercial
Seeking a real, heartwarming Latino family to feature in a non-speaking Harry and David holiday commercial. Pays each family member $1000 each for 1 day of filming. Family should be 5+ people and can include Mom/Dad, Grandparents, Children, and extended family if applicable. Must be comfortable being close together, indoors for the shoot.
1 shoot day, either 10/14 or 10/15 pls make sure the whole family and grandparents are available
Location is likely in a studio in downtown LA
All participants will be asked to take covid-19 test at least 3 days before filming
Each participant will be compensated $500 for the shoot + $500 buyout per person
City or Location of call: Los Angeles
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2020-10-06
Slate: Please gather your entire family together. Film yourselves all together. You’ll need to place the camera far enough away that everyone can be seen in the image. Please also make sure there is plenty of light so that we can see everyone’s face very clearly. Please have each member of your family say the following: – Name – Age (if under 18) – Any food allergies? – Relation in the family (Aunt, grandma, boyfriend, etc) Then, answer the following questions.
Different members of the family can answer different questions so we hear more of the family. – Tell us about your family’s holiday traditions. – Do you do anything unique that makes the holidays feel special? – Tell us about your favorite things to cook and eat over the holidays. – Talk about gift giving and what it means to your family. – Does anyone in your family know how to dance the Bachata? If so, please show us. If not, please watch this video and have some members of the family give it a try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhHGdBBF7Xk General ST Tips:
Do not post this confidential material on Youtube, public video sites, or any form of social media.
- Tape indoors against a plain wall/background.
- Light: Make sure the main light source comes from behind the camera, since you want the viewer to be able to see your face clearly.
- Camera: Your camera should ideally sit on a tripod to maintain a steady image. If you don’t have a tripod, make sure you can put the camera on a stable surface or have someone hold it steadily. You can also sit in front of your computer and use the internal camera.
- You are alway welcome to use your phone, but please hold horizontal instead of vertical so the display is widescreen. Technology
- File type should be MP4, MOV, WMV, or AVI
- Label the file with the talent’s name and role. *Reminder: Watch your video before uploading. If you cannot see or hear yourself very well on your video, we won’t be able to either.
- Upload your file to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/UjgPZlULy8NNGI4IGkaB
- Please email Jessica at email@example.com with the following for everyone in the family: – Name – Age – Food Allergies
This casting notice was posted by: Jessica, Liz Lewis Casting, Casting Producer