Singers & Musicians Needed for Private Events Entertainment Company.
Searching for singers and musicians with a broad repertoire for weddings and corporate events in New York, Long Island, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. We are seeking new singers to train as band leaders and possibly brand and market for bookings in 2020 and 2021.
– Ability to play in the following styles: Top 40, Oldies 50s thru 90s, Country, Soul, Jazz Standards
– Ability to prepare up to 75 songs for an event without complete charts provided (all popular material)
– Skill and professionalism that matches the quality of our upscale private events
– Able to play long shows, sometimes up to 6 hours with sets as long as 90 minutes
– Able to transition from song to song without pausing (mandatory)
– Professional look & personality – able to engage with audience and pump up the energy
– On time and prepared
– Flexible availability. Prefer a full time musician who books a few weeks to a few months in advance. Most shows on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, with the occasional weekday show.
– Competitive pay based on the length of the show and the distance from home, ranging from $300 to $650 per event.
– Out-of-town travel, accommodations, some meals and a stipend provided
– Opportunity to join a community of working musicians and expand your network
– Opportunity to visit beautiful cities and venues
– A constructive performance environment where we encourage each other to continually improve and refine our craft.
Please Respond with:
– E-mail, phone number
– Brief description of who you are, what you do, and your experience
– Your qualifications – especially anything you may not have from the list above
– A live performance video
City or Location of call: NYC
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This casting notice was posted by: Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment