Finance Podcast Host
Type: Other Projects
XL Media is hiring a host for an established weekly finance podcast. The show will be interview and solo format covering topics [add]. Some episodes will feature a guest interview. We are looking for a host to help anchor and frame the discussions with compelling insight, an engaging presence, and excellent editorial judgment. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, well-spoken, established in the finance field and excited to elevate their personal brand.
About the Podcast
The Dough Roller Money Podcast is a finance podcast for easy-to-understand advice on managing your money. How to make it, give it, save it, spend it, and invest it in a way that puts you in control of your money and makes it work for you. This fun, relatable and honest podcast shoots straight and helps people understand the big picture as well as the nuances of owning your finances. From retirement planning, best practices for saving, paying off debt, smart investing and so much more. You don’t have to be a financial expert to listen, but you can become one!
On the Dough Roller Money Podcast we discuss easy-to-understand financial tips, guidance on managing money, hot topics in the finance world, retirement planning, current events, financial resources, best practices for saving, paying off debt, smart investing and so much more.
– Host weekly episodes of interview podcast, plus occasional solo, special episodes or series.
– Help plan episodes from initial pitch to production to final edit, in coordination with production team.
– Provide guest suggestions and review potential guests for podcast. – Willingness to use professional contacts and network a plus.
– Prep for episodes, including reading background material and finalizing intros, outros, segments and questions provided by production team.
– Workshop new formats and segments, in collaboration with production team.
– Script and record commercial ad reads.
– Provide episode feedback for first draft audio edits.
– Post and promote provided micro-content on personal social channels.
– Provide additional unique content for Dough Roller social channels when appropriate or aligned to host’s area of expertise.
– Record reels/social media videos and take photoshoots as required to help generate host-led content for the show.
– Provide written content in support of episodes with assistance of an Editor.
– At least 2 years experience hosting a podcast, livestream, YouTube or radio show
– Financial background as career or hobbyist required
– Financial-related social media channels with engaged following a plus
– Ability to draw out compelling stories through interviewing
– Ability to add to conversation with meaningful commentary
– Experience in engaging in a wide range of topics as a journalist or writer.
– A passion for narrative storytelling
– Well-developed and adaptive cultural competence and emotional intelligence.
– Experience in a deadline-driven environment
– Eagerness to create the best work possible
Between $4K-6K per month pending talent experience, social following, and final deliverables.
XLMedia is ?a leading global performance publisher. ?Underpinned by creative storytelling, robust data and innovative technology, the Group’s portfolio of brands operate across a variety of interests including personal finance, sports and gaming. Through a deep understanding of audience interest and intent, it delivers best-in-class content and engaging experiences that build valuable relationships between audiences and advertisers.
City or Location of call: nationwide
Please submit to: email@example.com
This is a podcast host position. Please send any previous hosting / podcast experience.
This casting notice was posted by: XL Media