Get cast in a small role on Dynasty.
Dynasty is coming back for another season on the CW and there are casting calls out for extras.
The soap opera films in the Atlanta area and the Georgia office of Central Casting has been releasing casting calls out, calling for area locals who fit the listed characteristics and would like to earn some extra cash by working as paid background actors in upcoming scenes.
The CW had announced that the new season of Dynasty will premiere in October as part of the CW’s fall lineup. Dynasty will remain in the Friday night spot along with another rebooted series, Charmed. Dynasty Season 3 will premiered this past October.
Dynasty is a reboot of the classic 80’s primetime soap. The show followed the lives of the Carrington family, an outrageously rich, over-the top family, whose members consistently got entangled in scandal after glorious scandal.
The reboot of Dynasty premiered in 2017 and the original premiered in 1981.
Interested? Check out the casting notices below.
CASTING REAL BELLY DANCERS
Date: Friday 1/7 (COVID Test), Saturday 1/8 (COVID Test), Monday 1/10 (Filming
Rate: Hire TBD
Covid Testing: You must clear TWO back to back covid tests 1/7 and 1/8 in Norcross to start work on 1/10 – you will be paid for each of your pre-employment covid tests
Masks are required at all times unless filming.
We are searching for experienced belly dancers to be a part of our exciting club scene!
This production is requiring all cast & crew to be FULLY vaccinated against COVID-19 and to be considered for work you MUST FALL INTO EITHER OF THE TWO FOLLOWING CATEGORIES: (1) fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) or (2) have a disability or sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination.
If you meet this criteria, only reply “Yes” below WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT THIS TIME. If you are selected, you must provide evidence to the production that you fall within the two categories mentioned above before your covid test. Any job offer will be conditioned on satisfactorily showing such evidence to the production AND testing negative for COVID. The production will collect your evidence prior to your covid test, not Central Casting; thus do NOT send your evidence to Central Casting.
If this is you and you’re FULLY available to work this booking please submit the following information
1. Legal Name
2. Contact Phone Number
3. Current Photos (these will be sent to the Show runner please make sure they are clear with no other people in them – no filters 1 head shot and 1 full body)
4. Current Sizes (height / weight / dress / pants / coat / shoes)
5. Are you registered with Central Casting?
6. What experience do you have with belly dancing? Tell us about it and send a video of you performing. YOU MUST SUBMIT A VIDEO. Submissions without a video attachment will not be considered.
7. Are you available 1/7 and 1/8 for pre-employment Covid tests and 1/10 for filming?
8. Do you have any tattoos? If so, please let us know how many, how big, and where on your body.
9. Do you meet this shows vaccination or exemption requirements?
Please send the following info to [email protected] Subject Line: BELLY DANCER