Extras casting call for Showtime series / extras.
The show is currently filming in the New York City area and is looking for people who are local to the area to work as paid extras on set.
The show is an intimate, moving, uplifting portrait of real women reclaiming their lives for themselves.
GWCI Seeking SAG/NON-SAG Caucasian #NEWBORN (under 8mo) Twins or Singular child to portray Child of Principal for new Showtime series, “THREE WOMEN”:
– COVID Test: Wednesday 4/20 in LIC
– Tentative Shoot: Thursday 4/21
– Location: Tentatively NYC area, including Long Island
PAY RATE: $250/8hrs, COVID test $100 stipend.
Please email email@example.com and change subject line to “FB NEWBORN” and include the following in the body of your email:
1. Guardian Name and Cell Number
2. Is the child/children non-SAG-AFTRA or a “SAG-AFTRA member in good standing”?
3. Newborn(s) name and DOB
4. Sizes of newborn(s)
5. Do you have availability for the listed dates?
6. If we film outside of the city zone, would you be able to self report (i.e. to Long Island, or to Pearl River NY)?
7. Do you understand the vaccination policy, now including boosters (listed below)?
8. Mother – would you be comfortable breastfeeding on camera, to portray a photo double of the principal?
9. Recent color photos, no hats, sunglasses, filters or masks in photos of both of you!
Please be advised that THREE WOMEN has adopted a mandatory vaccination policy. Zone A employees (eg. background actors) must be fully vaccinated in order to be employed on this production. People more than 5 months from their initial dose of Pfizer/Moderna, or 2 months from their J&J dose, will need to be boosted to now qualify as “fully vaccinated”. Such a requirement is subject to reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. Any requests for exemptions must be vetted by ViacomCBS prior to employment.
Please note, you must be able to present valid identification to fill out a Federal I9 form and be paid.