Worst Cook Try Outs, Chicago
The food network has what seems like dozens of shows with great cooks and great food. What comes next? The Worst Cook Show. The Food Network is now casting people who are completely incompetent in the kitchen and extremely foul cooks to be on “Worst Cook in America 2″, a very different cooking competition.
Are you a hopeless home cook? Or is someone you know totally incompetent in the kitchen?
Food Network is looking for the most disastrous home cooks in Chicago to participate in a very different culinary competition show!
This is the opportunity of a lifetime—to work with the best chefs in the country and learn to cook like a professional. Seeking people with a genuine inability to cook, but a need and desire to improve!
• Has your wife told you it was probably better if you ordered take out?
• At the big potluck dinner, are you always asked to “just bring the napkins?”
NOMINATE SOMEONE YOU KNOW
• Is someone you know constantly offering you food that you have to turn down?
• If you know a dad/mom who can’t scramble an egg, a colleague who can’t convince anyone to try their culinary creations, or a guy friend who tries but can’t seem to get it together in the kitchen, this is your chance to get them the help you BOTH need!
OPEN CALL CHICAGO
The Affinia Chicago
166 East Superior St, Chicago IL, 60611
Saturday, April 17th
9am – 3pm
*Please bring a dish that represents your cooking
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
WE ARE CONDUCTING CASTING PHONE INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK, SO PLEASE APPLY ASAP!!!
• Email us at email@example.com
• Tell us why you (or the person you are nominating) is the most disastrous cook in the country
• Include name, age, hometown, occupation, contact phone number, and a recent photo of the hopeless cook
There is also an application for the show at here