Voice Over audition posted by the Production Coordinator
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: NYC
– Speaking at a native level in Cantonese, Mandarin or Korean proficiency without dialectic accents.
– Ability to read Chinese and Korean.
– Previous acting recording experience preferred, including DJ’s, MC, Public Speakers, and Announcers etc.
– Voice acting skill that has a wide range.
Gender & Age Roles
– Male and Female voices that sounds like age is in 20s — 30s (Confident, Youthful)
– Male and Female voices that sounds like age is in 40s — 50s (Authoritative, Parent, Grandparent)
– Male VO talent whose voice sounds like a young teenage boy
– Female VO talent whose voice sounds like a young teenage girl
– Demo (speaking Cantonese, Mandarin or Korean for at least 30sec.)
– Contact Information
– Role you would like/What your voice sounds like.
Without the above, you will not be considered.
If you do not speak Chinese or Korean please do not apply, I am NOT looking for OCPs. Thank you. (Union Rates)
Casting Location: NYC
Contact email: email@example.com