Mark Burnett (The Apprentice & Shark Tank) and Michael Davies’ Embassy Row (The Glee Project & Who Wants to be a Millionaire) are currently looking for fresh minds to apply for the chance to work with one of America’s top women’s/entertainment magazines as part of a new network television program! Televised competition to win the job of a lifetime in NYC!
Include: Resume, 2 RECENT photos of you, contact number and current city
The Position: EDITORIAL ASSISTANT FOR A NATIONAL WOMEN’S/ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE
Responsibilities for this job would include:
- Track current music, film, web, book and TV projects and report findings.
- Ensure that the needs of the Editor-in-Chief and supervising Editor are met on a daily basis.
- Answer phones, track expenses and run errands as needed.
- Pitch entertainment-related story ideas for consideration in the magazine and online.
- Write about music, viral videos, TV and movie recommendations for online.
- Tweet and post Facebook updates tied to celebrities in-book and online.
- Book Facebook chats with in-book celebrities.
- Live-tweet about award shows and end-of-the-season TV shows that are relevant to magazine users.
- Book entertainment-based sweepstakes.
- Attend movie screenings and watch TV pilot screeners to help select movies and TV shows of the month to review for the magazine.
- Interview celebrities at red carpet events and fashion week for magazine and online.
- Assist on celebrity photo shoots.
You know you know someone…!
Please pass along to your friends!