That Media Show
This notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
location: San Francisco, CA
Category: Talk Show
That Media Show — one of the early and very popular video podcasts — is relaunching in 2012 and we are looking for a new host. The previous host of the show was Darren Criss (now on Glee) and then Morgan Cullen (of runwaydaily). The show is a quirky mix of technology, filmmaking, visual effects and other information about film, television and video. It’s like a nerd-core version of Access Hollywood.
If you are interested;
1. Submit a video reel (can be something new or a link to something you’ve done in the past).
2. Write a short description of why you want to host the show.
3. Send anything else you think would help us understand why you’d be a great host of That Media Show.
1. The show is written by the creator. You would be reading from a teleprompter.
2. The entire show is shot in a small studio, on a green screen.
3. The show shoots once a week and it takes ~2 hours to shoot the show.
4. The show will come out weekly, starting in July 2012
This is an on camera talent position. As such, it is vitally important we see your face and hear your voice before we select you for reading for the show. The show has helped launch careers in the past and it is very well regarded among the film and visual effects community.
http://blip.tv/that-media-show — blip tv episodes
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/that-media-show/id285582623 — itunes
http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/trial-and-error/2008/08/that_media_show_worth_imitatin.php — press
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/that+media+show — fans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsPvt1nAhAQ — bloopers
Job type: Paid
Casting Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org