Are you a horrible cook? Does no one ever want to come over for dinner? Are you hopeless in the kitchen? Does every dish you set out to do end up being a disaster? Or is someone you know pretty bad?
If the above sounds like you or someone you know then you may be perfect for this Food Network casting call! Food Network is casting disastrous cooks in the New York are for a culinary competition that is very different from all the other food contests. Instead of finding the best chefs, they are auditioning the worst cooks around.
Food Network is looking for the most disastrous home cooks to participate in a very different culinary competition show!
This is the opportunity of a lifetime—to work with the best chefs in the country and learn to cook like a professional. Seeking people with a genuine inability to cook, but a need and desire to improve!
• Has your wife told you it was probably better if you ordered take out?
• At the big potluck dinner, are you always asked to “just bring the napkins?”
NOMINATE SOMEONE YOU KNOW
• Is someone you know constantly offering you food that you have to turn down?
• If you know a dad/mom who can’t scramble an egg, a colleague who can’t convince anyone to try their culinary creations, or a guy friend who tries but can’t seem to get it together in the kitchen, this is your chance to get them the help you BOTH need!
• To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tell us why you (or the person you are nominating) is the most disastrous cook in the country
• Include name, age, hometown, occupation, contact phone number, and a recent photo of the hopeless cook
Additional information & application available at worstcookscasting.com