HGTV is seeking home owners in the Los Angeles area for ‘Design on a Dime’ new 2012 season. ‘Design on a Dime’ is a interior / home design show aimed at people with smaller budgets and a DIY attitude.
HGTV is casting homeowners for Design on a Dime in Los Angeles!
HGTV is launching a new season of their popular budget-minded series Design on a Dime, with thirteen episodes shot in the greater Los Angeles area in early 2012. We are looking for OUTGOING, ENERGETIC, CREATIVE homeowners in their mid-20’s to mid-40’s who have a room that needs help.
Do you know what your living room should look like, but no idea how to get there? Have big time plans for a kitchen that’s blah? How would you like a luxurious master bedroom?
Our show features imaginative room makeovers reflecting a variety of styles that will appeal to design-savvy viewers.
Requirements of participating:
– Open to “out-of-the-box” design ideas
– Willing to appear on camera
– Have strong opinions relating to style
– Room has architectural interest (fireplace, built-ins, etc. . .)
– No cats please
To be considered please email the following:
– The type of room
– A brief description of what you like/dislike about your space
– A brief description of yourself, what you do for living, and
what makes you unique
-A short description of your DREAM DESIGN STYLE for each room. Example: French provincial, Shabby Chic, Moroccan, Spanish Mission, Tuscan Italian, etc.
– 3 wide photos of the space featuring different angles
– A current photo of yourself and anyone that lives with you (We like photos with big personality!)
– Video (youtube, vimeo, etc. doesn’t have to be anything hi- tech or glamorous) of you & whoever lives with you in your space, walking us through it. (Again, BIG FUN personalities!).
– A cell phone number, email address, and address of your
*Anyone interested please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line put: (DOD submission). Submissions are time sensitive so don’t delay, THANKS!