Kids gameshow auditions in Los Angeles
The Hub network is now looking for Los Angeles area kids and their families to compete on “Family Game Night”. The show is looking for teams which is kids 8 to 15 years old and at least 1 parent.
This may be your chance to win Big Cash & Prizes and get on Season 4 of “Family Game Night”. The show is casting right now and looking to meet families this coming week.
“Family Game Night” is an action-packed live show where games are LIFE SIZE and kids & adults play for a chance to win BIG CASH and PRIZES!
The show is looking for teams of 2 or more!
This is only for Los Angeles area kids and families because casting will be done face to face in Culver City, CA. Please do not apply if you do not live in the area.
Do you want to see YOUR FAMILY on “Family Game Night”?
NOW CASTING PARENT/KID TEAMS
Interested families must consist of at least 1 kid and 1 parent or legal guardian, but the more the merrier! All kids must be between the ages of 8 & 15.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL INFO BELOW
-AGES OF KID/ KIDS
-CITY YOU LIVE
-IS THE ADULT THE “LEGAL GUARDIAN”
-DAY AND TIME TO SCHEDULE YOUR MEET & GREET WITH US
Any Day Monday-Friday 6/10-6/14 between 3-6pm
(GIVE SPECIFIC DAY & TIME)
(We are in culver city)
**WE NEED AT LEAST 1 KID AND AT LEAST 1 PARENT TO SHOW UP
***ALSO~ We need a ton of great parent/kid teams this season so please feel free to have any interested friends email us as well!!!
• A Family may be two or more participants, with at least one child and one parent/legal guardian.
• Participating children of the Family may be no younger than 8 years of age and no older than 15 years of age.
• Participating adult(s) are the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the participating children.
• All participating family members must be legal US residents.
• No participating family member may have appeared in any other game show produced for The Hub television network.
• No participating family member may have taped an appearance as a contestant on any other game show within one year of their appearance on Family Game Night.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Producers have sole discretion as to the final selection of families appearing on stage.
• If you wish to attend a taping with a parent or legal guardian and not appear as a contestant you must be over the age of 7.
• Some family members attending may not be selected to play a game.
for more info, please email email@example.com