Babies wanted for a TV show in the Bay area
NBC’s “Parenthood” is filming the current season in the San Francisco area and casting directors at Beau Bonneau are looking to cast some twins / multiples.
The show is in need of babies and toddlers – 1 month old identical twins to play a baby boy, 1 year old twin Caucasian boys and 2 year old twin girls.
The critically acclaimed hour long drama series is inspired by the movie of the same name. This Universal Television production follows the lives of a colorful and large Braveman family.
In “Parenthood” Sarah Braverman (Lauren Graham) plays a single mother of two, almost grown, kids. The show revolves around her muli-generational family. Oscar winners Ron Howard and Brian Grazer (“A Beautiful Mind,” “Frost/Nixon”) are the show’s executive producers.
Interested parents of twins in San Francisco / Bay area can follow the directions below to submit their children.
Seeking Bay Area local Twins, Triplets, Multiples 1Mo-2Yrs for Extra Work on the NBC “Parenthood” Series Dec. 11 & 12 in SF
See below for submission instructions & please share with friends!
We are immediately seeking Bay Area local Twins, Triplets, etc., 1 Month – 2 Years old, for Paid Extra Work 12/11 & 12/12 in SF on the NBC series “Parenthood”, starring Craig T. Nelson. Babies and Toddlers have limited work hours, so multiples are often used, taking turns on camera appearing to be one child. We are immediately seeking the following children to match a family:
- 1 Yr old Identical Twin Boys, Caucasian-appearing to match family – up to 4.5 hrs BOTH 12/11 & 12/12. Slightly under/over 1 year Ok if motor skills/size are avg for 1yr old
- 2 Yr old Identical Twin Girls, Caucasian appearing to match family – up to 6.5 hrs Tues 12/11. Slightly under/over 2 years Ok if motor skills/size are average for a 2yr old
- 1 Month old Twins/Multiples, ideally identical, to portray newborn baby boy, Caucasian appearing to match family, up to 2.5 hrs Wed 12/12. 4 babies may be needed to match as best we can.
Hours/Rates: Parents/Guardians must be available all day; exact start times are unknown until the evening before. Minors get a minimum payment of $152 for the shoot (for up to 8hrs or less) which is typically received within 10-15 business days from a payroll company. Free parking is provided.
HOW TO SUBMIT: If you’d like your kids to be considered, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP:
* Subject line: Parenthood, Last Name, Kids’ First Names, Age, City you live in, Cell
* Height, Weight, Clothing Sizes for each
* Photos: Attach brand NEW digital camera or camera phone color snapshots of your kids together if possible and looking straight to camera. No hats or sunglasses please; we must be able to see their faces, hair color/length clearly.
* Date pictures were taken
* If your children have entertainment work permits, please note expiration date
We look forward to your submissions and will contact you if we can cast your children.
Please share with Bay Area Local friends/family with multiples!