Casting directors for Drop Dead Diva, The Lifetime Television series, will be holding the final open call for work on season 6 of the show. The event will take place in Fayetteville Ga and they will be having a food drive that same time. Those attending the call are encouraged to bring some cans of food with them to donate to their food drive.
The production is looking for lots of different types and ethnicities. They are also looking for cars that they can use in the show.
So come on out this weekend, bring some food and maybe even get cast in “Drop Dead Diva” season 6!
Open casting call and food drive at Truett’s Luau
Truett’s Luau and Marinella Hume Casting invite you to an Open Casting Call. We are requesting that you donate cans of non-perishable food to benefit The Real Life Center Food Bank. Stay and celebrate the Grand Opening of our new Outdoor Patio.
EXTRAS OPEN CASTING CALL
Marinella Hume Casting, with 20 years of industry experience, announced today that they’re in search of background talent for the Lifetime TV series “Drop Dead Diva.”
Open Casting Call: Saturday, March 8th, 2014
This open call is for ages 18 and over only please
Location: Truett’s LUAU (Located behind The Waterfall Business Complex)
600 W. Lanier Ave. Ste. 103, Fayetteville Ga 30214 www.TruettsLuau.com
Time: 8am – 12 pm (Show up anytime between these hours )
- Upscale Beverly Hills California, fashionable haircuts and wardrobe styles, “Suits –n-Skirts”
- Model types: tall, leggy and fashionable. Hollywood Hills party guests and sharp looking lawyers
- Real Medical Staff: EMT, NURSE, DOCTOR, also REAL Police and Military personnel.
- We also need Upscale Vehicles, BMW, MBZ, AUDI, PORSCHE- your car could be a “Star”
- Personal Trainer types, Real Baristas, and Wait staff, Bartenders, Doorman
- Period looks and hairstyles, from Roaring 20’s to the Flock of Seagulls 80’s
- And general extras of all looks shapes and sizes, 18 and over please – Twins Anyone?
We will be taking your photo so follow these guidelines closely:
Wardrobe: Please arrive dressed in your best fashionable outfit. If you have a specific uniformed profession or specific type: Nurse, EMT, Police Postal Worker please dress in your uniform/or to your character type. Both men and women, Please use grooming products, please have your hair and makeup as camera ready as possible!