“The Originals” needs some bloody vampire victims
CW’s “The Originals” is filming in the Chamblee, Georgia area and there is a “Vampire Dinner” scene coming up next week. The show’s casting directors are seeking actors / extras who would like to play Vampire victims and not mind getting a bit bloody… not real blood. The show would like that you had never worked on the show before or what they call a “new face”, however, they will consider some repeat extras as well. Ages 18 to 55 are welcome to apply for the roles.
They are looking for people with some acting skills since the roles are featured and will require a good amount of reaction to being a vampire’s dinner. Also, they are seeking some contortionists / gymnasts for the scene.
Please only apply if you are local to the area.
For “The Originals” – working next FRI 9/26 (submit asap)
Filming in Chamblee, GEORGIA (just inside the perimeter!)
Looking for MEN and WOMEN, Ages 18 to 55 , to be featured extras as vampire victims (willing to be bloody and laying on the ground) – this will be higher based paid extra work – $125 for 8 hrs with O.T. after that
Contortionists or double jointed people will be good candidates for a few of the victims
NOTE: you will also start in the scene as live patrons in a diner, reacting to a character. There will only be a few of you in the scene!
1. Because this scene will require some good reactions, ACTING EXPERIENCE is preferred, so PLEASE LIST ANY FILM, THEATER or COMMERCIAL acting experience. Attach a resume IF you have one.
2. NEW FACES are priority but a few repeats will be considered
(you must list what you worked as before). This cannot be anyone that has worked as a previous Nightwalker or Daywalker OR as a werewolf more recently!!
New faces please list “NEW FACE”
3. Photos must be selected by the director soon, and there may be a wardrobe fitting ahead of time. Please submit as soon as possible, with a complete submission with ALL of your info and photos in one email
4. We may need a few of you booked with your cars, and they will especially want some, older, worn, downscale-ish cars so please submit with ALL of your car info, regardless of what you have so we know you didn’t forget to include the info altogether
5. IF you have any experience as a contortionist or gymnast and are comfortable/flexible enough to be placed in an odd body position – OR if you are double jointed, please LIST that in your submission under your stats!! This is not mandatory for the booking, but it is a plus if you can do this!
Please submit to ORIGINALSEXTRAS@GMAIL.COM
and put “VAMPIRE DINER” in the subject.
CURRENT PHOTOS !
(one of from shoulders up and one from the knees up- HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH MUST BE VISIBLE IN ONE OF THE PHOTOS AND PLEASE NO PHOTOS WITH HATS, SUNGLASSES OR OTHER PEOPLE IN THEM!!) – thank you
Then please LIST the following:
PHONE NUMBER (s)
CITY and STATE where you live
Men: Jacket, collar, sleeve, waist, insteam and shoe size
Women: Dress size, bust/bra, waist, pants size, shoe size
CAR INFO: COLOR, YEAR, MAKE and MODEL (and if you have a photo, please attach, but LIST the info regardless)
AND PLEASE either attach a resume or LIST your acting or performing experience (theater, film, commercials, etc..) OR other relatable experience (i.e. a lot of set experience, dance experience, public speaking or any other experience that might lend to being a good reactor).
If you are a contortionist or gymnast or double jointed , etc.. please LIST that experience!
This will film/shoot in ATLANTA and you must be willing to work local here as an extra.