Location: Toronto, Ontario
We are an e-commerce provider in the sports and entertainment industry and we are shooting a short video to showcase how our box office tools help theatre-goers have a great night out. This will showcase an entire experience with the theatre – from buying tickets at an office until leaving the theatre at the end of a night.
We are shooting on Monday, March 2, and Tuesday, March 3, in Downtown Toronto at a theatre, a restaurant, and an office building.
We require non-union actors for the following roles and timelines:
Full shoot roles:
• Arts Patron – Husband (needed all day March 2 & 3)
• Arts Patron – Wife (needed all day, March 2 & 3)
This couple will be an upper-middle class couple, between the ages of 35-50. For these two roles, you will be required to supply two outfits – a business suit when you are purchasing tickets at an office and an outfit you would wear on a date. The days would be approximately 9:00-6:00 on Monday and 12:00-8:00 on Tuesday.
Partial shoot roles:
• Restaurant Server (needed during afternoon of March 3)
• Usher 1 (needed during morning or afternoon of March 2)
• Box Office Seller (needed during morning or afternoon of March 2)
• Coat Check Attendant (needed during morning or afternoon of March 2)
• Bartender (needed during morning or afternoon of March 2)
• Merchandise attendant (needed during morning or afternoon of March 2)
• Usher 2 (needed during the morning or afternoon of March 2)
• Co-worker 1 (needed during the afternoon of March 3)
• Co-worker 2 (needed during the afternoon of March 3)
The partial shoot roles are not limited to gender, age, race, or any other appearance/demographic factors. For these roles (except for the co-worker roles), you will be required to wear a black or white dress shirt and black trousers or skirt. The times for each of these roles will be approximately one hour, and scheduled this week.
To apply, please send an email to Kyle Russell at email@example.com with a headshot and/or demo reel, as well as which role(s) you are applying for.
City or Location of call: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2015-03-01
This casting notice was posted by: AudienceVieq