The Dinner Detective – Phoenix
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP/MANAGEMENT
PLEASE READ FULL POSTING FOR ALL INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
– Phoenix Marriott Mesa, 200 N. Centennial Way, Mesa AZ 85201
– Please check in at the front desk for directions to audition room.
– Those selected and confirmed to audition, after submission, as directed, will be seen in a group on Saturday, May 30, at 12 noon.
– Do your best to be on time but if you are running late please still do stop in, we’ll still see you.
– Those auditioning should expect to stay for 2 hours but could be released sooner.
– Actors ages 18-65, for hire as company cast members.
– Shows are ongoing, most Saturday nights, only 9 company members are needed for one show.
-Actors are scheduled according to their availability, collected each month.
-Actors with improv experience are a plus.
-Interactive, Improv Murder Mystery Dinner Show set in modern day with no costumes and no serving required.
-Time commitment for regular shows is 4-6 hours including a pre-show rehearsal.
-No weekly rehearsals required, you rehearse only when you are scheduled to work.
-Weekly show location is at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa
– Roles rotate depending on actor availability collected & scheduled on a 1 month basis.
– 2 hours, audition consisting of improv games.
– Please come to the audition prepared to give availability for July & August, so bring your booking calendar!
-Hard copy of head shot or recent picture, quality is not a concern provided we have something to remember you by.
-Resumes are also needed no matter your level of experience; all levels are welcome to audition.
Pay: Pay ranges from $50-$110 plus meal and tips, pending role. Roles rotate each show.
Please submit head shot via email. Please enter your date and time selection within the subject line; i.e.
City or Location of call: Phoenix
Please submit to: allison@TheDinnerDetective.com
This casting notice was posted by: The Dinner Detective Phoenix