Fox’s Batman inspired series “Gotham” is filming in NYC and casting kids / teens ages 12 to 15 in the area.
The show is filming the new season and needs kids to play prep school students in a scene filming this coming Monday. Casting directors at Grant Wilfley are seeking kids available Monday and have specific attire (see below) that they could wear to play prep school kids.
“Gotham” is now filming season 2 which is set to premiere on September 21st. The new season of “Gotham” is being called “Rise of the Villains”. While season 1 introduced a good amount of Batman series villains, season 2 is supposed to really bring it with the introduction of Mr. Freeze, The Joker and according to Variety, Victor Zsasz, Tigress and the Ogre.
“Gotham” is the back story of Jim Gordon and the people that would become the super villains we are all familiar with. In the series, Gordon is a rising detective in the very corrupt Gotham City. Gordon is determined to prove himself and put a dent in the city’s crime rate. Joining Gordon is his partner, Detective Harvey Bullock. After the high profile murders of billionaires Thomas and Martha Wayne, Gordon befriends their young son Bruce Wayne and forms a bond with the orphan who will grow up in the corrupt, crime stricken city to become Batman.
Interested? Here is the casting notice for “Gotham” (Kids applying must live in the New York City area):
Seeking Union & Nonunion KIDS for work on “Gotham”- Age 12-15 to Portray Prep School Kids. Heights 4’10-5’5. Works Monday 8/3.
Email current photo, and ALL of the below information to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE reading: PREP SCHOOL KID, Child’s Full Name, Your Phone #.
You MUST note the following information in your submission email:
1) Child’s age & date of birth
2) Child’s union status (SAG-AFTRA or NON-union)
3) Child’s height, weight, & clothing size (in kid’s sizing numbers)- shirt & pants/skirt (jacket as well for boys)
4) for BOYS: whether or not you have the following wardrobe: light blue button down collared shirt, khaki pants, penny loafers or sebagos
5) whether or not you have a child performer work permit (that will be valid and not expired on 8/3) and trust account set up for your child
6) whether or not your child has worked on Gotham previously, and if so what date(s) and role
In the city of Gotham a new era has begun. GOTHAM Season 2 premieres SEPT 21 on FOX!