Birthday Party / School Assembly Performer
Location: St. Louis, MO
We are currently looking for OUTGOING and EXCITING people to present MAD SCIENCE SHOWS and PARTIES!
Are you looking for a job that’s FUN and gives you loads of EXPERIENCE on stage, in the spotlight? Look no further than MAD SCIENCE! For SHOWS you’ll visit schools, libraries, camps and more to deliver AMAZING science presentations that will WOW your audiences of 15-250 kids! We provide the training and equipment, and handle all the booking and scheduling from our office. All you do is go have fun with the kids!
Shows and parties happen ALL THE TIME! This is a part-time job, but we prefer someone with a flexible schedule who can take on many gigs when given plenty of notice.
– An OUTGOING and DYNAMIC personality
– Enjoys performing in front of an audience (birthday parties typically 15-25 children)
– Experience with groups of children ages 4-12
– Experience in theater or improv a plus.
– Reliable transportation
– A cell phone
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
– College degree or currently attending college
– Knowledge of basic science (don’t worry – we’ll train the rest!)
– Lots of ENERGY
All employees must complete a criminal background check
Apply online at: http://Mad-Science-of-St-Louis.careerplug.com/j/03j6yv
City or Location of call: St. Louis, MO
Please submit to: email@example.com
This casting notice was posted by: Mad Science of St. Louis