COMEDY WEB SERIES CASTING CHILD & ADULT ACTORS IN THE MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL AREA
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Type: Web series
“So Cal” is a scripted web series that will be uploaded weekly to the YouTube channel of Under The Stairs Productions. Each of the 10 episodes will be 3-5 minutes in length. The series will offer bite-size glimpses into the lives of an indulgent, affluent and dysfunctional Beverly Hills family.
- ANDY MANN (38) Wealthy, conservative, level-headed husband and father. Tries to be the voice of reason, but is often over-rule by the others. Sensible, patient, smart, caring.
- SHEILA MANN (34) Strong-willed, social-climbing wife and mother. She loves her family, but has no interest in role of wife or mother. Pushy, attractive, self-indulgent, shallow.
- AMBER MAN (15) Defiant to the point of being rude, she often clashes with everyone. She’s her therapist’s dream-come-true. Moody, brilliant, sullen, insensitive, argumentative.
- CHARLIE MANN (14) Good-hearted and tries hard, though can be dim-witted and easily confused. Lost in the shuffle. Means well, agreeable, slow on the uptake.
- KATIE MANN (13) Wise beyond her years, she is the angel to Amber’s devil. Is more like her sensible dad than her social-climbing mom. Street-smart, kind, sensitive, favored younger child.
- MARTINA DIAZ (41) Hispanic nanny to the kids since Amber’s birth. Brings order to the family and tries to instill good values in them. Firm, capable, loyal, no-nonsense.
If you feel you could fit one of these characters, please email a photo and resume/bio to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, also include a brief introductory video. Filming will take place in September or October TBD.
City or Location of call: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Please submit to: email@example.com
This casting notice was posted by: Under The Stairs Productions