There is a casting call out for Chicagoland area actors for a Feeding America project.
The roles are paid and in person auditions are required for the roles. Actors interested may follow the directions below to submit their photos and contact information directly to the casting directors at Chicago’s 4 Star Casting.
The casting team for the project is seeking great improvisors and storytellers. They are currently casting both male and female actors in the 45-65 age group of all ethnicities. Actors will be required to tell a story about a misguided/unexpected/bad gift they’ve either given or received.
Interested? Here is the casting notice:
Do not send an incomplete submission. In other words, do not send in until you have the self-taped audition completed.
CASTING CALL! (READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE SUBMITTING)
PROJECT: FEEDING AMERICA
ROLE: NON-UNION ACTORS/IMPROVISERS
AUDITION DATE: NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, 9/21
SHOOT DATE: TUESDAY, 9/26
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
RATE: Pay would be $225 flat which includes 3 years usage on web and social media platforms. Production anticipates needing about 1 hour of your time to shoot the interview. Paid on the day.
PARKING PROVIDED (BUT PRODUCTION WOULD APPRECIATE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IF POSSIBLE)
Seeking the following roles:
Males and females, 45-65, all ethnicities. Good storytellers, willing to tell a story about a misguided/unexpected/bad gift they’ve either given or received. Not playing a character, just telling a real story that happened to them. Also looking for improvisers who either have a story to tell or can improvise a story based on a suggestion.
If you are interested and have open availability on the date, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 In the subject line put the role(s) you are submitting for ie: Feeding America – Storytellers
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code on your Driver’s License or State ID.
3) Confirm that you have filled out or updated the current Master Survey on our Facebook Page.
4) Attach one current full body photo and one candid headshot.
5) Audition process: Production wants the talent tape themselves (on phone or computer) telling their story about receiving a terrible/misguided gift. The story should be approximate length 30 seconds. Must submit by Thursday, 9/21
6) Confirm if you would be driving/parking or taking public transportation.
7) If you have improvising experience, please give us a brief description and/or include a theatrical resume.
Thank you for submitting. Only those being considered will be contacted.