Korean speaking YouTube Vloggers/Filmmakers/Social-media influencers
Education Media Company seeks aspiring Korean speaking vloggers, podcasters, and/or social media gurus to shoot improvised/ scripted videos that are related to learning Korean and deliver the footage to us.
This is a great opportunity if you are building a show reel, a fan base on YouTube – or want to develop your skills both behind and in front of the camera.
Here is the style of videos we would like you to shoot: Top words, other vlog-style videos – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnq5LStlZPE&t=7s
We’ll provide the content to record.
The footage you’ll be delivering to us will be distributed and promoted across the Internet, especially on YouTube.
1. Native or Native-like Korean speaker.
2. Fluent English
3. Able to shoot from South Korea – (negotiable)
4. Other notes: Experience in vlogging and ability to deliver footage edited following company standards is a plus but not a requirement
1. Fill out this form: https://airtable.com/shrWind7vdwv6oR3B
2. Record a self-introduction video and a test video according to the instruction here: https://tinyurl.com/h5b7483
3. Submit them at the end of the form above along with your CV and Cover Letter.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications. If, however, your application contains ALL 3 of the above you WILL receive a response from us.
City or Location of call: nationwide
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2017-03-03
This casting notice was posted by: Education Media Company