2017-18 General Auditions
Location: San Antonio, Tx
We are pleased to announce the 2017-18 General Auditions for our upcoming season at The Playhouse San Antonio.
Friday, Apr 21 – https://goo.gl/yA2eHs
Saturday, Apr 22 – https://goo.gl/vGA4k4
Sunday, Apr 23 – https://goo.gl/xpRWb4
Select your audition date and time in the links above.
Roles available and character descriptions can be found at – https://goo.gl/Qon9Oi or http://www.theplayhousesanews.org/playhouse-news/general-auditions
At the time of your audition, inform us which shows and roles you’re interested in. The dates can be found on The Playhouse News. All actors must arrive with one copy of your resume and headshot.
To be considered for MUSICALS (or for plays and musicals), please prepare 1 contemporary monologue. Prepare two 30-second contemporary vocal selections. You must provide your own sheet music, preferably in a binder. No CDs, a capella or vocal tracks.
For PLAYS only, prepare 2 contrasting contemporary monologues.
A Few Important Details ….
– Individuals auditioning for John Hinkley in ‘Assassins’ as well as The Street Musician in ‘IF/THEN’ must demonstrate guitar playing ability.
– All actors will be compensated (negotiated at offer).
– Generally, show rehearsals will be evenings: Sunday – Thursday, 6:00p – 10:00p.
– DANCE CALL IS 7:00 – 10:00PM ON APRIL 23rd in the RHR of The Playhouse SA
– Non-local performers will be asked for a video dance submission if needed.
– Please arrive with one copy of your resume and headshot.
– Out-of-market performers can submit video submissions to auditions@theplayhouseSA.org
Email questions to auditions@theplayhouseSA.org
City or Location of call: San Antonio, Tx
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2017-04-21
This casting notice was posted by: The Playhouse San Antonio