Location: Washington, DC Area
Description of the play:
It is an original production and we plan to start casting for it immediately. We expect a large turnout. All plays under Unveiling’s umbrella have typically sold out. It is a human family story exploring powerful topics such as neglect, trust and coping. Each show will be at least an hour.
“I was her daughter second, he was her husband first. I knew my place.”
Ashley Turner has a secret that she has been keeping from her mother for years. With the sudden absence of her father, Ashley believes it’s her time to have her mother’s love and affection. But she doesn’t know if she can forgive her mother for years of neglect.
Harmed is a story about a young girl who has been keeping a secret to protect the very people that cost her pain, and her struggle to forgive them and take her life back.
- Adam- an African American Male late 30s needs to be a vocalist
- Diane- an African American Female late 30s
- Ashley- an African American Teenager girl needs to be a vocalist
- Gabe- An African American Teenage boy
- Mr. Greene -African American Male who is a teacher in his late 30s Vocalist
- Linda – An African American teenager
- Mr. Smith A older man in his late 50s
- Josh An African American Teenage boy vocalist
Please email headshot and performance resume up-infounveilingproductions.com
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Washington, DC Area
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This casting notice was posted by: Unveiling Productions