Hair Model Casting – Nashville.
Location: Nashville, TN
June 23rd AND/OR 24th CASTING BREAKDOWN – BOOKING FROM PHOTOS and Q & A
Selected models will be sent a job agreement link.
WHAT: This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video. You basically get paid to have your hair done by top professional stylists.
AUDITION DATE: n/a booking directly from photos
WORK DATES: June 23rd AND/OR June 24th (approximately a 5 to 6 hour day). Models can be booked both days.
ARE ANY EXPENSES COVERED? NO (ie. parking is not paid)
WHERE: Nashville, TN
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS – dress size 0-6, no height requirement requested.
AGE RANGE: must be legally 18 and appearing 30 or younger,
RATE OF PAY IF SELECTED: $175.00 minus 10% TOTAL
TALENT BREAKDOWN: We are in search of over 125 female hair models; any ethnicity. This is a STYLING ONLY event.
We are looking for models with medium to long length, straight or wavy hair. Stylists will be demonstrating and performing different editorial styles from the fashion week runways and beyond. Models must NOT have bangs, weaves/extensions, extremely curly/coarse hair. There will be various styles demonstrated at this event, however, please models will not undergo cutting or dying, this is styling ONLY.
REVIEW OF STYLING MODEL REQUIREMENTS:
Straight, Wavy, Curly, not too coarse but open to some texture
All Hair Colors
No Existing Bangs
No Excessive Layers or Shag
No super curly/coarse hair
No Straightening treatments
Not “Cher” Straight, Natural Movement
We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids,
HOW TO APPLY for CASTING:
IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED
Please simply reply to this email
1. DIRECTIONS FOR SUBJECT OF EMAIL
In the subject line of your email, please put your FIRST NAME, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE (females), and NASHVILLE in the subject line.
EXAMPLE 1 – Jane – 5’8 dress 4 – NASHVILLE
EXAMPLE 2 – Samantha – dress 2 – 5’4 – NASHVILLE
2. ATTACHMENT OF PHOTOS & SHORT VIDEO
Attach a current professional headshot and bodyshot.
Attach a SMILING SELFIE from the front and side to show your current hair.
Please Make sure you are in good lighting with some makeup on.
3. Q&A – COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
They may consider models for other possible model work as well.
1. What is your contact number?
2. Answer the following hair related question:
A. Are you available for Sunday the 23rd or Monday the 24th OR both days?
B. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
C. Please confirm you do not currently wear extensions, a weave, or a wig (all hair needs to be natural).
D. Who is your talent broker? JULIE
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses or with any hair other than your own.
• ABSOLUTELY do no send Snapchat filtered photos, a hat, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos. If you don’t have a good selfie simply just take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair and beauty shows for over 14 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
City or Location of call: Nashville, TN
Please submit to: [email protected] by 2019-06-23
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent