Hair Model Casting – Washington, DC
Location: Washington, DC
CASTING BREAKDOWN – BOOKING FROM PHOTOS and Q & A
Selected models will be sent a job agreement link.
WHAT: This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video. You basically get paid to have your hair done by top professional stylists.
AUDITION DATE: N/A booking directly from photos
WORK DATES: Arrive Friday August 23 by 5pm for 6-8pm Artist & Model Meeting with Show Director & Choreographer and Matrix Show Team. Prep/Rehearse, Saturday(8am-6pm), Sunday (7am-6pm) & Show Day is Monday (6:30am-5pm) August 26
ARE ANY EXPENSES COVERED? Yes, a shared hotel room is paid for by the client. NO other expenses are paid for, so your parking and travel is at your own expense.
WHERE: Washington DC
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS: dress size 0-4, 5’8 or taller
AGE RANGE: must be legally 18 and appearing 30 or younger
RATE OF PAY IF SELECTED: $900.00 minus 10% TOTAL
TALENT BREAKDOWN: We need 14 female runway hair models open to getting hair color. Some models may get cut if they are open to it, but the focus is color. We are open to all hair colors and lengths. No changes will be made unless you agree to them (when applicable) via your answers below. We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids.
HOW TO APPLY for CASTING
IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED
Please simply reply to this email.
1. DIRECTIONS FOR SUBJECT OF EMAIL
In the subject line of your email, please put your FIRST NAME, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE (females), and DC AUGUST in the subject line.
EXAMPLE 1 – Jane – 5’9 dress 4 – DC AUGUST
EXAMPLE 2 – Samantha – 5’8 dress 2 – DC AUGUST
2. ATTACHMENT OF PHOTOS – 4 to 5 total
Attach 2 GOOD SELFIES (front & side) which means to show your current hair as it is NOW.
• Good lighting is easy to get outside during the day.
• Holding the camera slightly above your head when taking the photo
• Bad selfies equals no job.
• Put a little effort into it!!!
Attach 2 of your best current professional shots. Please make sure 1 is a full length shot to show your physique. If you have one of you at a hair show, that is a plus. NO more than 5 shots.
3. Q&A – COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
They may consider models for other possible model work as well.
1. What is your contact number, direct email address, and full name?
2. Answer the following hair related question:
A. Are you available for the work dates above?
B. Are you open to hair color? (please explain)
C. Are you open to hair cut? (please explain)
D. Have you ever done a hair model job before?
E. Do you have any hair allergies?
F. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done in terms of color? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
G. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
H. Please confirm you do not currently wear extensions, a weave, or a wig (all hair needs to be natural).
I. Tell us about your runway experience please.
J. Who is your All Around Talent broker (first point of contact at All Around Talent)? JULIE
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time. However they might be requested.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses or with any hair other than your own.
• ABSOLUTELY do no send Snapchat filtered photos, a hat, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos. If you don’t have a good selfie simply just take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair & beauty shows for over 15 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
City or Location of call: Washington, DC
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2019-08-22
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent