Fun, Female, Family-Friendly Feature Film!
Location: Sonoma County, California
We’re excited to announce we’re filming a female-driven and family-friendly narrative feature film in Sonoma County in fall of 2019. It’s a fun comedy with poignant dramatic elements. Shoot dates will be up to 35 days (or much less, depending on your role) November and first week of December, excluding holidays. Rehearsals in October. Very natural, authentic acting with slight sense of absurd or strong comedic timing desired. Improvisation actors welcome!
We are looking for minor roles, extras and background artists.
Salsa dancers (30s- 40s)
Bar patrons (20s -50s)
Restaurant patrons (30s-50s)
Upscale country dancers (30s-40s)
LGBTQ Friends (30s-40s)
Irish Woman that speaks Gaelic (70s)
Irish Jam band
Please feel free to share this post with your acting / dancing friends.
To be considered, the answers below need to be included in your response:
1. Are you willing to volunteer? Or desire a modest, deferred payment by crowdfunding and/or profits from the film?
2. Please state general location. Must be in Sonoma County, Marin or Sonoma.
3. Do you have a Drivers License and current/ valid U.S. Passport?
4. Are you willing to work nonunion? This film is nonunion.
5. Are you over 21?
6. What is your availability in October, November and first week of December, 2019?
7. Please share any acting or background experience you have.
8. Please share a link to your acting reel (if applicable) or online profile with your picture.
City or Location of call: Sonoma County, California
Please submit to: AngelicaJPique@gmail.com
This casting notice was posted by: Angelica Pique