ATLANTA: Auditions For Black Male And Females Ambassadors.
Location: Atlanta, GA
TEBO DAMBE takes Atlanta: Auditions For Black Male And Females Ambassadors
Come meet the Black Queen, The International Celebrity Fashion Designer Miss Tebo Dambe in Atlanta, May 13th 2021 at 5pm. The Luxury Fashion Designer is coming to Atlanta from Los Angeles, born from Botswana, Africa. The international superstar is hosting Auditions for her black business luxury clothing line by her name “TEBO DAMBE” at Cynthia Bailey’s Wine Cellar, “The Bailey Wine Cellar”.
Auditions are for Black MEN & WOMEN to be Brand Ambassadors and Influencers for the luxury clothing brand TEBO DAMBE. Brand ambassadors and or Influencers should be in great healthy shape ages 24 – 54 both male and female with a great personality.
The chosen ambassadors will be paid 30% off the sales by wearing, posting and selling the Tebo Dambe Clothing products on their social media using their name as a code.
” I wanna meet my Black PEOPLE in Atlanta. Come meet me even if you’re not a model or into fashion. If you’re black and support black businesses, this is an event for you. This is the time to come together and support one another and make money together. This event is FREE ! Tell everyone in Atlanta, all males and females. Bring your friends and your colleagues. I wanna meet all my black people in Atlanta. Hope to see you there”.
WHO IS TEBO DAMBE ?
Tebo Dambe is a black woman, super successful and has dressed Team Botswana for the London Olympics games from the Opening and Closing ceremony in the UK alongside with Stella McCartney for Team Britain and Armani for Team USA. She is young, vibrant and super humble. She has been on Lifetime TV on her episode reality show “Beware of the Bat Man” with YCDT on Step it Up and also featured on Forbes Magazine along many.
THE LUXURY FASHION BRAND
Qwned by a Black Woman; Tebo Dambe is a Luxury Designer Brand with a range of fashion in menswear and womenswear that delivers and European inspired look with a minimalistic design aesthetic that caters to consumers with a discerning taste.
Created by Miss Tebo Dambe, the high end fashion house ” TEBO DAMBE ” intends to develop designs that aligns with its company mission statement; assisting children that are being separated from their parents and families. In this light, The Tebo Dambe Luxury Fashion House embarked on the Keep Families Together Campaign by creating the KFT Collection Campaign which aims at raising funds for separated children and donating to The Keep Families Together (KFT) Foundation. https://keepfamiliestogether.org/
Tebo Dambe Luxury Clothing has landed with the most loyal customer’s and also grown our business internationally and featured on various publications mainly Forbes Magazine, Marie Claire, The White House, Washington DC, photographed with President Barack Obama – UK London Olympics 2012, Lifetime TV and many Magazines and TV Appearances, The Oscars, worn by various Celebrities.
Is to assist Children and Families that are being separated especially those in detention centers.
PRESS & MEDIA
• The Oscars 2019
• Forbes Magazine
• Marie Claire Magazine
• Lifetime TV
• Amazon Books
U.S.A – CELEBRITY TV. CLIENTELE
• Bozoma “Boz” Saint John – Chief Marketing Officer at Netfliix,
former William Morris Endeavor WME and Former Uber Chief Brand Officer
• Sana – Hustle & Soul (Reality Star)
• Cynthia Bailey – The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Supermodel)
• Lisaraye McCoy – The Players Club (Actress)
• Datari Turner – Growing Up Hip Hop, Tammy & Waka “What the Flacka” (TV Producer)
• Michael Jai White – Martial Arts (Actor)
• Law & Order – TV Series
• Jersey Shore – TV Series
• Cat Greenleaf – NBC Talk Stoop,TV Talk Show Host
• Alimi Ballard – The Catch (Actor)
BOTSWANA (Africa) – CELEBRITY CLIENTELE
• President of Botswana, His Excellency – Mr. Lieutenant General
Ian Khama Seretse Khama
• Former President of Botswana, His Excellency – Mr. Festus Mogae
• Botswana High Commissioner to the UK – Mr. Roy Blackbeard
• British High Commissioner in Botswana – Mrs Jennifer Anderson
• Debswana Managing Director – Mr. Jim Gowns
• Debswana – Mr Barulaganyi Mogotsi
• Botswana Foreign Affairs, Deputy Minister – Miss Sophie Mautle
• Botswana Superior Court, Judge – Mr. Isaac Lesetedi
SWITZERLAND, BELGIUM – CELEBRITY CLIENTELE
• Botswana Embassy in Brussels Belgium, Deputy Ambassador – Mrs Tebogo Motshome
• Botswana Permanent Mission Geneva, Switzerland, Deputy Director for Foreign Affairs International Cooperation – Miss Sophie Mautle
ARRIVAL in ATLANTA
She’s coming all the way from Los Angeles, CA and Botswana, Africa to create an opportunity for Black Businesses should be celebrated.
Miss Dambe has a book sold on Amazon worldwide and Barnes & Noble.
For more details, visit my website www.tebodambe.com
This is one audition and network you don’t want to miss !!
For details visit.
Tebo Dambe Luxury Brand
Brand Ambassadors Sign up:
Follow Instagram: @tebodambe
City or Location of call: Atlanta, GA
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2021-05-13
Submit your photos at Tebo Dambe: Brand Ambassadors
This casting notice was posted by: Tebo Dambe