Feature film titled “Juliet” is now filming in the New York City area.
There is a casting notice out for area locals, New York City residents, that would like to work as paid extras on the movie.
Please see the info below for the details. Please note that you must be local to NYC in order to be considered and that these are roles for extras, non speaking background roles. All roles are paid.
GWCI is Seeking people for background work on the feature film JULIET to portray Cool, Edgy Demonstrators (Non-SAG-AFTRA covered), ages 20s-40s.
Tentative Dates are as follows:
COVID test 24-48 hrs before fitting and work
Fitting 3/7, 3/8, or 3/9 in NJ ($15 stipend provided for travel)
Work Saturday, 3/25 and Sunday, 3/26
Non-SAG-AFTRA rate: $165/10hrs; $60 testing stipend.
Fittings are paid 1/4 check of your filming rate.
ALL COVID Tests are mandatory for work! COVID Testing is available in Brooklyn, Manhattan, or Bayonne NJ. COVID Testing is required 24-48 hours before your fitting date AND AGAIN 24-48 hours before your work date.
All fittings will be held in Jersey City, NJ, and production provides a $15 travel stipend.
Everyone must be comfortable working around atmospheric smoke.
Everyone should be comfortable having their phone securely locked up by production while filming on set.
All men must be comfortable being clean shaven for the work dates
This background performer role is not covered by a SAG-AFTRA CBA and subject to a Preference of Employment provision.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
– Full name
– Phone #
– Are you a SAG-AFTRA member in good standing or NON-SAG?
– Are you available for COVID Testing for your fitting 24-48 hrs before the fitting? Which date and which location would you prefer? Manhattan, Brooklyn or Bayonne, NJ?
– Are you available for a fitting on 3/7, 3/8, or 3/9?
– Are you fully available for work on Saturday, 3/25 AND Sunday, 3/26 with additional COVID Testing 24-48 hours before?
– Confirm you know you must be able to provide valid identification to fill out a Federal I9 form and be paid.
– Confirm you are over 18 & local to NYC area- Do you have any tattoos?
– 2-3 RECENT photos (no professional photos) showing your CURRENT look (No filters/sunglasses/hats/tilted angles/masks). Please make sure these photos show your current hair length and color.
– Men: are you comfortable being clean shaven for the work?
– Are you comfortable working around atmospheric smoke?
– Please include your current sizes: Men – Height, Weight, Jacket, Neck x Sleeve, Waist x Inseam, Shoe / Women – Height, Weight, Dress size, Bust x waist x Hips, Shoe.
Please write in the subject line: “NU DEMONSTRATOR SUBMIT”