Casting Call in Manhattan for Teen Lacrosse Players for MAX show “Just Like That”

  • Post category:Extras / New York / Teen
  • Post last modified:04/30/2024

Paid Extras Needed for HBO’s “And Just Like That”

The HBO spin-off of “Sex In The City,” titled “And Just Like That,” is casting teens in the NYC area. The show is filming the new season in NYC and is in need of some teens who are able to actually play Lacrosse.

And Just Like That…” is an comedy/drama series and acts as a sequel to the iconic “Sex and the City,” created by Michael Patrick King for HBO Max. Premiering on December 9, 2021, it picks up 11 years after the events of the second film, exploring the lives of Carrie Bradshaw, Miranda Hobbes, and Charlotte York Goldenblatt as they navigate friendship and life in their 50s.

New Spike Lee Joint Movie Holding Open Call in New York

Bringing back the original cast after 20 years, “And Just Like That” follows the beloved friends as they navigate life in their 50s. Premiering on MAX, which was HBOMax prior,  in 2021, the show has been renewed for a another season and is beginning production in the city. The cast includes Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw, Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes, Kristin Davis as Charlotte York Goldenblatt, Mario Cantone as Anthony Marentino, and David Eigenberg as Steve Brady.

Find more auditions in the NYC area.

CASTING CALL: Lacrosse Players Needed for Max Series

Gwci seeking 14- to 18-year-old Lacrosse players for scenes filming 5/28 in Manhattan for upcoming episode of  MAX  series “And Just Like That.”

Pay Rate: $218/8hrs

Submission Instructions: To submit, email the following to with subject line “Lacrosse”:

  • Your name
  • If under age 18, parent/guardian’s name
  • Phone number
  • Member of SAG-AFTRA or not?
  • Confirm 18 or older or minor’s age
  • Lacrosse experience
  • Height
  • Weight
  • Clothing & shoe size
  • Availability for May 28
  • Are you local to NYC area?
  • Attach current photos

Additional Requirements: If cast, must have valid ID and children will need a NY Child Performer Work Permit to work.


Leave a Reply