KITCHEN MAKEOVER! CASTING HIT TELEVISION SHOW
Do you or your loved ones love to cook yet are trapped in a really ugly, outdated kitchen? Here’s your chance to get the kitchen of your dreams and appear on a hit kitchen makeover show! Kitchen Makeover is casting homeowners in the following areas: L.A., San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, Seattle, Miami and Atlanta.
The hit TV show is now seeking nominations for people who are deserving of receiving a brand new kitchen!
Do you have a friend or loved one who has a real passion for cooking but is trapped in an outdated, nonfunctional or just plain ugly kitchen? Now’s your chance to nominate him/her to receive a kitchen worthy of a gourmet chef! We are currently casting dynamic and outgoing homeowners who love to cook but are in desperate need of a completely new kitchen. We’re also looking for YOU…our accomplice in this mission. If selected, you would help our team install a state-of-the-art kitchen for your frustrated foodie. If YOU feel like YOU deserve a new kitchen, you must find someone to nominate you. This person should be excited and willing to participate in the program.
Must live within an hour’s drive of the following cities:
Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, San Diego, San Francisco/Oakland, Sacramento, Seattle, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, and Atlanta.
If you’re interested in nominating a cook and being a part of our exciting show, please email us the following information:
• Your name, address, phone number, occupation, age and relationship to nominee
• Your nominee’s name, address, occupation and age
• Photo of you (2 pictures max – Please make sure pictures are in focus/well-lit and if others are in the photo, clarify which one is you)
• Photo of nominee (2 pictures max – Please make sure pictures are in focus/well-lit and if others are in the photo, clarify which one is your Nominee)
• Photos of the nominee’s kitchen (3 pictures max)
• Tell us why you are nominating this person. We want to hear about his/her love of cooking, favorite type of food to cook, favorite restaurants, favorite chefs – and what she/he doesn’t like about their current kitchen. The more personality/detail the better!
Only emailed submissions including all of the above will be considered. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of your city in the subject line and where you saw this posting.
ACT NOW. We’re casting the series IMMEDIATELY!
please email the info asked for above to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: The Accomplice and Nominee must live within the same area. Also, either the Accomplice or Nominee must own the home that is to be renovated. If not, the actual homeowner must consent to the makeover and be responsible for the tax implications (see below).
PLEASE NOTE: Although all of the materials and labor for the kitchen makeover are given to the Nominee free of charge, we are required by law to notify the IRS of the transaction. As a result, the Nominee will be responsible to pay taxes on the total cost of the makeover.