Wedding Makeover Reality Show
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Los Angeles
KNOW SOMEONE WHOSE TACKY WEDDING NEEDS A ROYAL TOUCH?
Do you know someone who’s planning one of the biggest days in their lives but their misguided and tacky taste in the details has you baffled and nervous about the big day?
It’s time to take charge and usher in some haute couture!
SAVE the couple you care about from a lifetime of embarrassing wedding pictures and help them create a chic memorable wedding with the help and impeccable taste and stylish sophistication of a REAL PRINCE!
Maybe they think their Halloween themed cake with skeletons is cool but you know it’s going to be inedible and disgusting. Or their black invitations look like they’re more for a funeral than a wedding. Perhaps her pink princess gown look isn’t flattering and you just don’t have the heart to tell her and the bridesmaid dress she picked for you is ugly! Maybe the ring they picked looks like it came from a box of Cracker Jacks or the bowling alley they chose for the reception is making you cringe!
Nominate your friend, family-member, neighbor or office mate today by telling us why they deserve the royal treatment! We’re looking for fun, outgoing and entertaining couples who need more help than just being down on their luck and unable to afford a nice wedding!
SUBMISSIONS DUE BY WEDNESDAY JULY 20TH~We are on a very short casting window!
1. Send your name, phone number and address along with that of your friends in need along with. . .
2. A brief explanation of the details of their tacky wedding you think need to most help..the dress, ring, cake, decorations, location etc. and. . .
If you’d really like to get our attention, create a ONE MINUTE VIDEO of your plea for help..
SEND YOUR VIDEO TO US BY GOING TO to https://www.yousendit.com/. Log your video in via our Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: showhouse and send to email@example.com with your name in the Subject
Upload the video to iMovie or Quicktime (preferable NOT Windows Media Player) and make sure the video is formatted as H.264 (this will compress the file to be sent over the internet). iMovie automatically uploads in H.264, but you would have to change the settings on Quicktime.
*ALL SELECTED PARTICIPANTS WILL BE COMPENSATED.
* Location: Los Angeles and surrounding area
* Compensation: all participants will be compensated
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Casting Location: Los Angeles
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org