Disaster DIY / Bryan Baeumler is BACK for all you home reno lovers and it’s coming to HGTV! If you live in Toronto, Canada and would like to be in an episode make sure to apply!
You’re not a contractor, but even you know that project was not done right! It’s your biggest shame. Behind that closed door is the bathroom that has been sitting unfinished for months. There are pizza boxes used as subfloor below the half installed laminate. You can’t deny it any longer. It’s time for you to blow the whistle on the well-intentioned Do-It-Yourself-er. You have a Disaster DIY.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, HOMEOWNERS MUST:
– Reside within the GTA
– Be fun and extroverted people
– Be available for 4 full shoot days over the course of one month
– Not be an ACTRA or EQUITY member.
– Problems in DIY room(s) must be visual and the work in the space must have been started already by the DIYer.
– The show provides discounted renovations and matches the homeowner’s budget up to $15000.
Please fill out the form at this address: http://bit.ly/1rxms1f
If selected, you will be contacted by our casting team for photos, and additional information.