Location: Atlanta, Ga
Type: TV Pilots
Casting leads for new comedy series tentatively titled ‘Pot People’ .
The series centers around a group of cannabis lovers who are just trying to get out of their current circumstances but life seemingly slaps back down with setbacks. It isnt until they realize that concious unconditional love is necessary that they start to see any change.
If interested in any of the characters listed below please submit headshot/resume with character’s name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org . We are ONLY accepting video submissions so once we have received your email you will be provided with the sides for your taped audition. We are shopping this project around to major networks so strong leads are an absolute must for us. Experience is not necessary ; However a plus. Principal photography is set to begin March 28th , 2016. Below is a list of available characters. Thank you for your interest and good luck.
- Sarah Wyndall – early to mid 20s/model type/any ethnicity
- Free spirited socialite of the group. Essentially one of the guys , very earthy. Admired by many but only has her mind on one person.
- Jésus (Hay-Soos) – early to mid 20s/Jesus type/Caucasion
- Jésus resembles Jesus Christ. Country at heart. Calm , cool , and collected. Often holds the friends together.
- Lillie – early to mid 20s/simplistic beauty (doesnt try too hard)/Caucasian
- Lillie is Jésus’ girlfriend. She lives with him. Very tranquil, mostly stays out of anyone’s way and either plays her video games or pets the cat.
- Danielle – early to mid 20s/model type/any ethnicity
- Danielle is girlfriend of main character Trevor.
- Very strong willed and demanding. Mostly sweet. Do not set her off.
- Mrs. Charlotte – mid 30s early 40s/Caucasian/all looks being considered
- Trevor’s mother. Very kind and gentle woman. Can be easily made anxious and frail. Tends to worry quite a bit.
- Uncle Thomas: mid 30s to mid 40s/shorter stature/Caucasian
Uncle Thomas is main character Trevor’s uncle. He comes around usually when there is family crisis or to pop in with unwanted inspirations and advice at his own random whim.
Extras will be needed for
Parking lot scenes (must have your own vehicle)
Convenience store scenes
Party scene (younger college age and look)
Please email a full body photo along with your headshot and any experience as an extra you may have to email@example.com
City or Location of call: Atlanta, Ga
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2016-03-21
This casting notice was posted by: Samantha Williams