TV commercial needs kids.
Casting directors in the Chicago area are now casting kids, ages 16 to 18 who are SAG members for the upcoming spot.
The casting notice is for an upcoming Comcast TV commercial and currently ONLY accepting submissions for teens who are part of the Union (SAG / Aftra). The TV commercial will be filming in the Chicago area this week and pays SAG background scale.
Please note that this is a rush call and kids must live in the Chicago area in order to be considered.
UNION EXTRA ROLES: SAG Teens!
PROJECT: COMCAST COMMERCIAL
DATE: Wednesday, July 20th
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
RATE: SAG BG SCALE
NOTE: If your child is SAG, please list their SAG ID # in the submission. We are open to NON-UNION kid submissions, but please list in the submission if your child is non-union.
Boys/Girls, all ethnicities, age range: 16-18.
If interested and available, send an email with the following to commercials for email@example.com:
1) Put “SAG KIDS” in subject line of your email.
2) Include name, age, your complete MEASUREMENTS, height, weight, phone number, current zip code and email address.
3) Send 2 RECENT photos of yourself; 1 full length photo and 1 photo from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face.
4) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
5) Confirm that you have a current and valid work permit with 4 Star Casting or a talent agent
6) Confirm that your child is SAG or SAG-E and list their SAG ID # in your submission
We will contact you if you are in consideration.