God Has A Sense Of Humor.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Looking for male and female actors ages 25-70 years of age for our upcoming comedy/drama stage play,” God Has A Sense Of Humor”. There will be a stipend for actors.
PLEASE BRING YOUR HEADSHOT and RESUME
AUDITION Location and Time:
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Time: 6-8 pm
Where: Exchange Park
2771 Columbia Drive
Decator, GA 30034
CHARACTERS TO BE CAST:
- Madea Jones 50-70 (Female) African American ( Funny and Outspoken )
- Mary Jones: 35-40-Female) African American, ( Miss Prissy)
- Janay: 25–45 (Female) any ethnicity, soft-spoken church friend of Mary.
- Robert: 30-70-(Male), any ethnicity, husband of Janay.
- Rev. Paul: 30-70), (Male) any ethnicity, Pastor in love with Mary Jones.
- Tammy: 25-+, (Female) any ethnicity, bubbly personality, fiance of Dexter:
- Dexter:- 25-+, (Male) any ethnicity, outgoing personality.
- Shaunte: 30 +60 (Female) troublemaker, any ethnicity, mother of Rev. Paul’s 13-year-old son.
- Sister Foster: 25-70(Female) Church gossiper.any ethnicity.
- Sister Bridges: 25-70 (Female) any ethnicity, church gossiper.
Production date: March 28, 2020, at the Willie A. Watkins Event Center, 5843 Redan Road., Stone Mountain, GA 30089
City or Location of call: Atlanta, GA
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by
This casting notice was posted by: Gigi Adams