SEEKING PEOPLE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS (Ages 16+)
Type: Student Films
Long Distance has its ups and downs, and a great misconception of long-distance is that it never works out… Or does it?
Long Distance can be very harrowing and hard, it could make the most out of people. Or it could teach you life lessons and build you into a better person, make you more susceptible to patience and willingness.
If you or someone you know are in a long-distance relationship (may that be a long-distance friendship or a romantic relationship), I want to know your story!
The goal of this film is to show the shared struggle, but also the benefit and fun of being in a long-distance relationship. This casting is nationwide, so all you have to do is record yourself answering the questions below at home and send in the video/media files to my email below. This video will be a documentary-style student short film. (and of course, your name will be included in the credits and a copy of the finished film will be sent to you in the end!)
* Pictures and/or video of you and your partner
* A self-tape of you answering the questions below
1. Your name and your partners’ name.
2. How long you’ve been in the relationship?
3. How did the two of you meet?/What is your “story”?
4. What’s the hardest part about being in a LDR?
5. How often do you see each other?
6. How do your families feel about the LDR?
7. When do you guys plan on closing the distance?/What’s the future of your relationship?/What are you most excited about in this relationship?
You can send your media and ANY question you may have to email@example.com
I wish you guys an amazing day and, if interested, I look forward to working with you!
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Nationwide
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2020-03-01
This casting notice was posted by: Jordan Miller