Looking for Talented and Dedicated Singers and Songwriters!
Hi there! I’m Kaitlyn and I’m starting a co-ed group. I’m looking for 4-6 performers that are talented and dedicated. I am also open to having members that don’t perform but instead create songs and write lyrics. You don’t need to be in a specific location. We can make it work. I take a lot of inspiration from Kpop and Jpop, but I’m totally open to exploring other genres in that category. Shoot me an email at email@example.com by September 30. Thank you so much, and I’m really looking forward to seeing your audition!
General Audition Requirements:
– Solid understanding of English (You DONT have to be perfectly fluent! I am open to displaying other languages and cultures!)
– TALENT!!! If you’re unsure or insecure, audition anyways! You’re probably really good and you just can’t see it.
– Work ethic and dedication. You need to practice. I understand if outside things get in the way (like family issues, mental illness, etc.), but if you’re just feeling lazy and don’t want to, look elsewhere.
Performer Audition Requirements:
– Ages 16-24
– Singing and/or rapping video (1 min 30 secs TOTAL)
– Dance video (1 min)
Songwriter Audition Requirements:
– 2 previous works (can be lyrics or backing tracks or both!)
City or Location of call: Nationwide
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2020-09-30
Please email a 1-minute and 30-second long video of you singing or rapping (or both!) as well as a 1-minute long video of you dancing to some sort of pop, kpop, or jpop song.
This casting notice was posted by: Kaitlyn Johnson